Senin, 16 November 2009

Eat foods Correct Parts help you lose weight or / Diet

When I decided it was time for me to lose weight, I have to keep track of everything I ate. I was very diligent in adding calories. I was so proud of myself for keeping track of my taking such good food and drinks.

I add my numbers at the end of each day, and finally an overall total at the end of the week. By my count, I would have lost at least two pounds per week. It was not the case. It was not long until I stop you from my weight loss journey.

I thought to myself, why I lost two pounds per week. My calculation was that a part was very far short. I wasmaking good selection of food, but I do not eat when the National Institutes of Health describes how one portion.

If you use the following list as a guide when eating, you can successfully monitor your calorie intake:

1. A cup of pasta = Ode WOMAN is a fist.
2. A half cup of vegetables = half a tennis ball.
3. One tablespoon = IS Two thumbs down. (Thumbs up)
4. One teaspoon = is a committee of THUMB.
5. One serving of fruit = a tennis ball.
6. Three ounces of meat = a deck of cards.

It takes a while to get used with the proper method of portion sizes. It's like bowling, the more you practice, the more you get. I started to use smaller plates so that it looks like I can not eat. Growing up, my sisters and I were not on the table, clean up or plates were allowed. I kept that mentality into adulthood, which is partly what prompted me to be overweight. It makes sense for me to use smaller plates .... I can have a clean plate, without excess calories.

You know the old saying ... .. That always works!

1 komentar:

  1. A valuable post on "Eat foods Correct Parts help you lose weight or / Diet".I'm using the methods from http://debtfreeliving.lose20.com to reduce weight and it really works.

    Thanks,
    Johnson- Lose 20 - Losing weight may save your life

    BalasHapus